Sunday 27 September 2009

Hello (again again)

Okay - no posts for six months or so, and then 2 in one day????

I've spend the last hour or so trying to get my photos off the camera and onto the PC so that I could (start) to get up to date with everything, but although I have flashing lights, I have no movement of pictures.

Where have they gone? Why is the light flashing if nothing's actually happening?

I'm going to try again tomorrow, but for now, you'll have to make do with words.

I've been to a workshop with Ferret, and almost completed a wall hanging (pictures to follow)
I've been to Newfoundland for three weeks and had the most amazing time (approz 3 zillion photos to follow)
I've started a quilt for my sister in law, from the Eleanor Burns book 'Victory Quilts'.
I had a BIG birthday (which was a disaster from start to finish), so no pictures of that, but I'm planning a re-run next year.....

No comments: