Saturday 14 June 2008

June Days

The weather has been absolutely glorious (with one or two exceptions) over the last few weeks, and at long last the garden appears to have plants in it, rather than stones and weeds.





































Yesterday my new copy of "Quilts in the Sun" arrived, by Kaffe Fassett. I say "new" because I'm sure I had a copy last year, but it appears to have disappeared into thin air. I'm absolutely sure that Jim hasn't taken it, and so, having spent some considerable time looking for it, decided to be reckless and purchase another copy.

So while the football was on last night, I spent my time drooling over the luscious photography and trying to decide which project to undertake first. Of course, mentally I've allocated the next six months to making things, but sadly I feel that I may have to go to work once or twice.

No comments: