Thursday 23 October 2008

Unhappy

I am SO not happy.

My lovely new Bernina 440 QE (see 25th August for a picture of my pride and joy) has stopped working.

Yes, it's completely ground to a halt.

To be fair, I've rung up the shop where I bought it, and a carrier is going to call for it on Monday, but the fact remains that it's halfterm next wekk (Hooray!!!!) and I had promised myself two whole days of sewing.

I figured that I've been working very hard this term, what with one thing and another, and I need to crack on with my UFOs.

So it looks as though it'll be back to my reliable Bernina 770 - over 30 years old and still working like a dream.

Maybe new technology just isn't worth it.....

1 comment:

Valerie the Pumpkin Patch Quilter said...

Oh I'm so sorry to hear about your sewing machine. At least you have a back up. Would be so much worse if you had no machine at all!!!