Monday 26 January 2009

A day late..


I've been making an effort this year to post at least once a week, on the same day (Sunday) - but already this year, I have missed my own targets...

My only excuse is that I've not been feeling too well.

And so all I have to show for this weekend is this half quilted throw, which is a WIP, and which is progressing VERY slowly.

Hmmm.

The reason for the slow progress is the small error in the symmetrical layout....

..which I didn't notice until I had started quilting.

Oh well.

(For those of you who haven't yet noticed, the bottom right red triangle is in the wrong way...).

Of course, I am very little further with the 20 blocks needed for my swap - and tomorrow will be a long day - I have a meeting which starts at 8.00am, and will probably last all day - meaning that precious sewing time will be lost (as I'll be too tired in the evening). Grrr.

No comments: