Wednesday 28 January 2009

twice in one week

Yes indeedy.

Two posts in one week.

That's because the football is on downstairs, and so I've been banished to the end of the house. I had thought about sewing, but decided that I'm too tired after a day at work to get anything meaningful done.....





I bought a magazine yesterday - Sew Hip, and this was in it. I'm wondering whether I'll have time to make her over the next few weeks....
It suggests using fusible wadding - but that seems to be very hard to come by in my local quilt shop- so I think I'll use fusible interfacing instead and see what happens...
I'm thinking the brighter the better.

I did think about making her over the weekend - but we're going awayto Devon - about 280 miles away - and I think taking the sewing machine isn't really an option. Oh well - at least the hand sewing can come along....

No comments: