Monday 9 November 2009

First delivery


When I got in from work today, it was to find a package from Marianne, along with a really cute card, which looks to be home crafted and has some seeds as well - don't know what they are, I'll probably plant them anyway and see what comes up......

Three lovely fabrics - off white, cream and light tan.

Yum!!!

My book also arrived, which was fab. I've never heard of Evelyn Sloppy, and was a little dubious about what it would be like - the last quilt book I bought was a massive disappointemnt, especially as it had only 16 pages - but I have to say that I really like what I've seen of this one so far - and am tempted to make a couple of other things from it as well.

Hopefully some photos tomorrow, all being well.

My packages will go off tomorrow - I've bribed Mr Z&Z to take them to the Post Office in between lectures.

No comments: