Monday 2 November 2009

Red and White Snowball challenge


I don't know what on earth possessed me - but I've just signed up for an on-line challenge....

Maybe it was prompted by the picture above, from Nicole's blog, and on Alyson's.....

I now have to get myself to my LQS and purchase some fabric, wash and iron it, cut it into 5" strips and then send three of each to various people around the world.

In theory, I should then receive back 18 strips, with which to make my own scrappy red and white quilt....

In practice, I fear that I will receive the strips, admire them, but then not get on with what I'm supposed to be doing at all.....

Even though it's just been halfterm, I have no photos to post - because I visited my mother yesterday, and have left the camera hanging from her newel post.....

I tried to persuade Mr Z&Z that we needed another camera in the house, in case of such emergencies - but no luck so far....

No comments: