Monday 23 November 2009

Third Delivery!!

I was away for the weekend, at Mrs F's house in Yorkshire.

We like to pretend that I've gone to visit her - she is my mother, after all.

But really, this is who I like to go and spend time with:




I think we were watching 'Strictly ' at the time, and so he's curled up on the sofa (forbidden!!) but a blind eye has been turned .....

But just before I left, I had a third delivery, aptly, of three packages:

This one, from Shelly:

and I really liked the bag as well:

(Mr Z&Z wanted this....)

This one, from Denise:

and this one, from Carolyn:

who had also include some extra little things, which was really sweet of her!
Last Wednesday we had a 'Well-being Day' (more to follow later), and I was able to get a lot of my red strips sewn together, as well as about 100 of the half square triangles - only another 360 or so to make..... I've decided that I'm going to use the swap fabrics for the main strips and squares, so that I can really appreciate the variety that have arrived.

2 comments:

Jennyff said...

Sweet dog, I'd let him on my sofa too. Intrigued to see how all that fabric is going to shape up, all those triangles to make, good luck.

Anonymous said...

Lovely fabrics - look forward to seeing what you're going to do with them. Cute dog, too! Caroline x