Sunday 20 July 2008

Finally...

..I've managed to get some blocks done:








These are made with Jelly Rolls, and the pattern is from "Strip Happy" which I picked up in Patchwork Garden. The Jelly rolls I've used (2 of them) are Hemming House by Moda. They go together incredibly quickly - these four blocks, (and one that I forgot to photograph) took me 4 hours in total, which inclues cutting and piecing, as well as time spent making cups of tea and looking out of the window......

Photographing them didn't work as well - it was very windy yesterday, hence the somewhat wonky pictures.

The plan for today was to get another 5 done, but as it's gone midday and I still haven't started, that could well be too ambitious....




Here are three of the blocks, with 2 more on the grass, fluttering about on the washing line.

1 comment:

Karen said...

I like your fabric selection that you are using in the blocks. Very soothing color combination.