Tuesday 29 July 2008

Nearly there...


Squawk! Or whatever noise a Pteranadon makes.....


Unearthed (excavated?) whilst on my tidy up. He's from a book by Ula Lenz, and is the first small step towards completing a dinsouar quilt for a nephew, although with my current rate of progress, nephew may have to settle for just this one dinosaur....


Progress on tidying up the sewing room continues slowly, as I am easily distracted by the numerous WIPs and UFOs that seem to be hiding in every drawer....



But I think the end is in sight, and I am certainly not short of things to be getting on with now. As you can see, the table is still in want of a good tidy up - I've been piling up all the things that are to get on with urgently..
Sadly Jim wants a day out tomorrow, so I think Thursday will be the first proper day of sewing (I can't believe it - that will already be a full week into my precious holiday time...).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh My goodness your dinsoaur block looks complicated! Great job, I am sure that your nephew will like it, I can't wait to see the finished quilt. Cheers Erica

Mary Johnson said...

I so dislike have to clean in the sewing room since it takes time away from actually sewing. I had to straighten mine up for my Mom's visit so all surfaces are neat for now.